I'm no chef so I don't write recipes but if you see something that you'd like to try ..drop me a line and I will share the recipes that I use with you....what's for dinner tonight?

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Kung Po Chicken

The trick to this stir-fry dish is speed and a very big fire under your wok! So have everything prepared and ready to hand before you start. I like the vegetables to be crunchy when done hence the requirement for speed and the big fire. Also, try not to breathe too deep when frying the dried chillies or you will have a choking fit!


2 comments:

  1. Ooo..someone going to cook dinnner?
    The sauce :
    •1 tbsp oyster sauce
    •1 tbsp light soy sauce
    •1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
    •1 tsp cooking wine
    •1/2 tsp sugar or to taste
    •1 tsp sesame oil
    •1/4 tsp salt or to taste
    •1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
    •2 tbsp water

    And of course some cornflour mixed in water to thicken at the end! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete