I'm no chef so I don't write recipes but if you see something that you'd like to try ..drop me a line and I will share the recipes that I use with you....what's for dinner tonight?

Sunday 5 April 2015

Flooded icing cookies

It's been a struggle getting back into work mode since a great holiday back to Malaysia. So this weekend something to remind me of the whole point of going to work i.e. to pay for the things I enjoy, is much needed. A friend shared a video she came across on uTube ...what else is there than to let myself be suckered in and give it a go. So this is the result of trying out flooded icing and wet on wet techniques. It was fun and not too complicated but as always working with icing sugar, the cleanup is not so fun. And since I'm not a fan of super sweet biscuits, I'm going to need willing volunteers to eat them!

Made some pink ones too
 

 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look too beautiful to eat, but I'll eat them regardless :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Muna thanks for your comments ..l hope I've finally figured out how to respond to comments. Your cakes and bakes are always so lovely, you should give this a try too if you've already mastered it :)

    ReplyDelete