I'm no chef so I don't write recipes but if you see something that you'd like to try ..drop me a line and I will share the recipes that I use with you....what's for dinner tonight?

Thursday 11 December 2014

Chocolate fudge cake

Chocolate fudge cake Is on the menu this time round, needless to say it's for another potluck, you all know the drill by now. I made this cake before a long time ago for my girl's 1st birthday, that time it was covered ready rolled icing. This time I decided to cover it with luscious ganache and then on a whim because I bought too many bars of chocolate, chocolate covered cherries! This cake is the kind that needs to sit and think about being delicious before it actually becomes delicious for a day or two which is great as it means I don't have to have panic attacks about running out of time before the dinner gong sounds!
There's not a lot I am proud of but this is one of them!
Let is shine!
Dark choc and cherries...match made in heaven!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment