I'm no chef so I don't write recipes but if you see something that you'd like to try ..drop me a line and I will share the recipes that I use with you....what's for dinner tonight?

Friday 25 June 2010

Sweet Buns

I have been wanting to make soft sweet buns for a long time, you know the kind we used to get from KFC? I've finally found a recipe that came really close, while I excitedly tried it out, it almost became a disaster as I halved the recipe which was meant to yield 16 buns, which is too many for me. I carefully halved all the ingredients and then misread the amount of water of 100 ml as 1000ml!! It was lucky that I only poured 150ml of the water into the dough before realising something was not right and rechecked the recipe. I managed to double back the other ingredients and the end result was soft, fluffy and sweet buns!

No comments:

Post a Comment