I'm no chef so I don't write recipes but if you see something that you'd like to try ..drop me a line and I will share the recipes that I use with you....what's for dinner tonight?

Sunday 13 June 2010

Nasi Goreng Kampung

The other day, I suddenly had a craving for Nasi Goreng Kampung, so I searched the web for a recipe. Since it was an impromptu decision to cook this dish, I had to raid my store cupboard and fridge, hoping that I will have all the required ingredients. Except for the right type of vegetable, i.e. chai sim, I had some kangkung so it will have to do. I also popped in some left over beef but as long as the main ingredients of ikan bilis and cili padi was present I was happy enough with the result!

You will notice that my nasi goreng kampung is darker then normal, I do like my soya sauce a tad too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment