I'm no chef so I don't write recipes but if you see something that you'd like to try ..drop me a line and I will share the recipes that I use with you....what's for dinner tonight?

Monday 28 June 2010

Nasi Lemak

I was planning to have a yummy lunch of nasi lemak today, however, things went a bit chaotic when I suddenly got a call that the electrician was coming over in an hour's time to fix the wiring on the cooker hood! Problem was most people here have yet to experience the wonderful smell of fried ikan bilis so it was a race to get it all cooked and leave enough time to air out the kitchen before the man arrives! I managed it all in the nick of time but unfortunately, there was not enough time to hard boil the egg so I ended up with a fried egg instead.

The finished dish, complete with banana leaf!

No comments:

Post a Comment