I'm no chef so I don't write recipes but if you see something that you'd like to try ..drop me a line and I will share the recipes that I use with you....what's for dinner tonight?

Sunday 19 July 2009

Char Bee Hoon (Fried Vermicelli)

First of all, I say bee hoon and not mee hoon because I'm hokkien and stuck in my ways. So Char Bee Hoon, let me count the ways --> 50 sen bee hoon or poor man's char bee hoon, bee hoon lam th'ng from Tanjung Bunga market, mee hoon goreng (red sambal variety), mee hoon goreng malaysian thai style, mee hoon goreng indian style and on and on and on....but the best ever fried bee hoon is the one from my primary school canteen with the curry mee sauce poured over, whoever was the genius that started it??


Below 'leftover' char bee hoon, made with left over pork ribs!

No comments:

Post a Comment