I'm no chef so I don't write recipes but if you see something that you'd like to try ..drop me a line and I will share the recipes that I use with you....what's for dinner tonight?

Monday 12 August 2013

Kuih Semperit

It's Raya or Ramadhan so there's a feeling of celebration. Unfortunately because I'm far from home, there's no open house to attend and no neighbours to come bearing raya cookies. For me, there's two cookies that really brings raya to mind, one is cornflake cookies and another is semperit. Of the two, semperit is my favourite so since no one is bringing raya cookies, I have to make them myself! And what a discovery, I never realised that this cookie is made from only corn flour which makes it gluten free and no eggs as well so those with a gluten allergy can enjoy this cookie without any worries! And yes I actually own a semperit cookie press, one which I bought years ago, just in case I have a craving for semperit which I did!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment