I'm no chef so I don't write recipes but if you see something that you'd like to try ..drop me a line and I will share the recipes that I use with you....what's for dinner tonight?

Saturday 7 July 2012

Vegetarian curry puffs

After a curry puff experiment as short while ago to find a pastry that I like, I  was armed and ready for the next call for fingerfood. It came in the form a farewell for 2 fellow Malaysians. These were made using a sort of hybrid between the spiral curry puff and the normal curry puff skin. As for the filling, on the recommendation of Keep learning keepsmiling, I used a mix of the Scotty brand baby potatoes and the normal potatoes. The result was light crispy and flaky skinned puffs with fluffy potato filling...yumm!


The hybrid skin was flaky and melt in the mouth

The fluffy filling, fragranced with curry leaves ... yum!

2 comments:

  1. Must tell you, these taste fantastic. I could have eaten that for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Now I think I want to learn all your recipes. Any cooking class for me? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.... Cooking class? Hahaha... During your cooking club session

      Delete